Wednesday, 24 June 2026

Relaxation!

 

Relaxation!

Gilbert knows how to take his ease.

Just look at the suppleness of his spine.

He can relax flamboyantly on a bed . . . (with Herschel nearby, top right).

Daydreaming

Dreaming


30 comments:

  1. Oh the joy! And such a sweet face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gilbert inspires me! He is the most handsome lad I have seen today.
    Also I LOVE your beautiful wooden floor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nobody relaxes quite like dogs. We can only wish for such suppleness ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The most difficult part of being comfortable in bed for older humans is finding a place for 2 arms, 2 legs, the spine, neck and face. Yet Gilbert seems to have spread his body parts randomly, and floated off into a dream. Perhaps it is a male thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful he is Janice. I wish I could relax like that ... probably not quite that supple but just so relaxed, not a care in the world apart from when his next meal is 😉!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please don't worry Janice - I am not going to ask you to mimic Gilbert's second pose in a selfie. That was just a thought that crossed my mind. Nothing more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is a perfect example of complete relaxation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some dogs have the best of life others not so. But your two are having a whale of a time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bugs Bunny used to tell Elmer Fudd on unlax. I think Gilbert has achieved that state.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now there is one long lean puppy dog. He certainly knows how to twist turn and relax. A bit of yoga.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a relaxing pose, and cool, but not something would be acceptable for us, shame??

    ReplyDelete
  12. He looks like the epitome of relaxed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So lovely , and apologies , I’ve said before - just exactly like our Jas
    Alison in Devon x

    ReplyDelete
  14. If I tried to do the human interpretation of his sprawl I doubt I would be able to get up at the end :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm surprised he doesn't wake with a crick in his neck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my word, dogs know how to relax! That is one happy boy 😊

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMGosh!!!! These photos are tooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely post, adorable photographs of Gilbert.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  19. They're so adorable! I love how they can relax. My dog used to hang her head off the bed, but if we tried that, we'd need to see a chiropractor!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gilbert has the life! What cute pictures of him.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ahhhh….life is good…in Gilbert’s world.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gilbert really has the art of leisure down to perfection.
    That stretch and sprawl could be a masterclass in how to let go of every care.
    Herschel keeping watch in the corner makes it even sweeter, like a quiet little scene of contentment.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gilbert says, Thank you, everyone. It's hard to stay cool in the heat, but Roxy and I, and the cats, are doing our best. Fans don't really work for us!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh to be able to flop as wonderfully as Gilbert!

    ReplyDelete
  25. The pup looks super duper relaxed. I love that! Hi. I'm Ivy and I'm new to your blog. Gilbert is super duper cute. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gilbert is giving us all a lesson in how to chill out and relax without caring what anybody else thinks. Good on you boy. 😊

    ReplyDelete



Thank you for visiting. I love to read your comments and really appreciate you taking the time to respond to posts.

I will always try to repay your visit whenever possible.