I must admit I welcomed the drop in temperature this morning and flung all the windows wide open to get some much-needed fresh air into the house. However, now it seems quite humid again.
After another series of very hot days, last night has cooled off nicely to about 19C, and this morning I could have slept for another couple of hours easily... But it being a Monday morning, I was up at 6:30 as usual.
I'm glad some of you enjoyed a similar drop in temperature and hope that those of you who didn't may soon! (Rather unlikely if you're in the Southern hemisphere!) I will resume individual responses soon.
Climate change seems very well spread, right around the northern hemisphere. Now I am beginning to think that severe earthquakes are also spreading around the globe - Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, Venezuela, Mexico, Colombia, Malaysia etc etc :(
Lucky you!! Nice and cool for a comfy nap.
ReplyDeleteI'm having a sleepy day, too...
ReplyDeleteLucky. We're still waiting for the cool down.
ReplyDeleteHope you get a nice cool spell.
ReplyDeleteHa! It does feel nice, doesn't it?!
ReplyDeleteHere, too. I took a nap after breakfast before walking. Windows open, it's great
ReplyDeleteA nap sound like the perfect self-care
ReplyDeleteI must admit I welcomed the drop in temperature this morning and flung all the windows wide open to get some much-needed fresh air into the house. However, now it seems quite humid again.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
ReplyDeleteI slept so well last night, don't most of today in the hot tub with the grandchildren.
ReplyDeleteOH WOW,,,I am super duper happy for you guys....enjoy and soak up every minute of it..
ReplyDeleteSo glad you got a break in the weather. Enjoy
ReplyDeleteit cooled down here for 2 days and now it's hot again.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy every minute. Hoping you are done with brutal heat from this summer.
ReplyDeleteCooler weather is a blessing ... now all many areas need is rain.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Lucky you! Our temperatures are going to be seasonal instead of extreme, but seasonal is still hot.
ReplyDeleteProving that you sleep better when you are cool.
ReplyDeleteAfter another series of very hot days, last night has cooled off nicely to about 19C, and this morning I could have slept for another couple of hours easily... But it being a Monday morning, I was up at 6:30 as usual.
ReplyDeleteJust as ours is starting to creep above single digits.
ReplyDeleteI am waiting for the temperature to drop here, though it did rain in Jerusalem over the weekend, which is practically unheard of in August!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad some of you enjoyed a similar drop in temperature and hope that those of you who didn't may soon! (Rather unlikely if you're in the Southern hemisphere!)
ReplyDeleteI will resume individual responses soon.
Climate change seems very well spread, right around the northern hemisphere.
ReplyDeleteNow I am beginning to think that severe earthquakes are also spreading around the globe - Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, Venezuela, Mexico, Colombia, Malaysia etc etc :(
In central U.S. our 100 degree weather just broke and today I want to sit outside and read a book.
ReplyDelete