Wednesday, 26 August 2026

 

                                            Canada, we love you!



36 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! It means a lot. ❤️🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all nations of the world are at risk, but particularly those that share a (long) border. I shall invite my Canadian cousins to move to Australia for safety.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack Miladin (MAGA, Christian Nationalist) posted: 'Had Canada been playing fairly, this never would have happened. So buckle up Canada, you're taking on Goliath!'

    Janel Comaeau replied: 'so quick question does Goliath win in that story?'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently there's a Trump Lake (or Lake Trump) in Ontario. Wouldn't it be great if they changed the name of that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha Ami. I don't think so. The Washington Post today wrote: "Trump says U.S. could rename Lake Ontario as Lake America amid Canada trade war".

      Delete
    2. They should do that! If it's within Canada they have the right, and Trump (the bloated orange one with dementia) couldn't do a damn thing about it.

      Delete
    3. I agree, a lake within Canada called Trump Lake? CHANGE IT!! Give it a Canadian name.

      Delete
  5. Terrible, what politics is doing and that silly Trump, I can't stand to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Lake You Wish" is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this, thank you 😀

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go Canada!! You rock 🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's great to see them stand up to Trump, not just Mark Carney, but all the provincial leaders as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I admire the Canadian response and think it is brilliant. But, America has a president who might do anything just to keep himself in the limelight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope our new Prime Minister takes a leaf out of Mark Carney's book and is not afraid to tell Trump where to go. Go Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Buy Canadian, encourage your governments to make trade deals with Canada - they are open for business, US is not.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice one.
    If you haven't seen it yet, Debby's Goliath meme is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It would serve our dumbass president right for threatening something as petty as renaming Lake Ontario on the grounds of his current temper tantrum.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Renaming lakes doesn't seem like a good solution. However these are funny names.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would say they pick some good names for the lakes that are just Slightly North of where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We have a sense of humour here. We understand what is going on and are buckling up.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know this is just a joke, and it would never happen, but I could just see the Orange Pumpkin blowing his top if it were.
    I’m so proud of my country and Prime Minister for the way we are standing up to “Goliath”

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this!!! Especially Lake Sorry-Not-Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Go Canada, we're all behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. As much as I support Canada, I have to point out that one of the five Great Lakes, Lake Michigan (aka Lake Get a Life, eh) does not border Canada. Having said that, I agree Canada should rename the other four.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ha, thanks for sharing this and thinking about us. I was just starting to buy a few US-made items; I even took a peek at my Amazon account (which I've used once in the last 18 months), but now? NOPE.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this - shopping patterns in this house have definitely changed.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would sure love to visit these lakes someday...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Brilliant. I wonder if that idiot can swim. We could drop him in Lake Ontario to find out.

    ReplyDelete



Thank you for visiting. I love to read your comments and really appreciate you taking the time to respond to posts.

I will always try to repay your visit whenever possible.