Yeep. This reminds me of a similar joke - The person on the operating table looks up and sees the doctor. He says 'Well, if it isn't my old friend Butterfingers Brown.'
When you deal with an accountant or teacher, you sit upright, on your own side of the desk, fully clothed. Not naked, flat on your back, about to be cut up. Surgeons work hard, but I still don't like depending on them.
hahaha
ReplyDelete😉
DeleteNot exactly reassuring, but at least you know he's alert.....
ReplyDelete😷
DeleteAnd now I'm smiling, too.
ReplyDelete😷
DeleteHoping David is a great surgeon, lol.
ReplyDeleteAlmost as much as the patient is hoping . . .
DeleteOh goodness.... This made me laugh...glad I'm not the one on the table...
ReplyDeleteLaughter from one's comfort zone . . .
DeleteHe looks like the surgeon who carried out my second c-section!
ReplyDeleteWas he called David?
DeleteThanks for the chuckle, took me a second or two and then I laughed out loud.
ReplyDelete😉
DeleteYeep. This reminds me of a similar joke - The person on the operating table looks up and sees the doctor. He says 'Well, if it isn't my old friend Butterfingers Brown.'
ReplyDelete🤣😂
DeleteHa. So clever and thought-provoking. It's basically a short (short) story in the best possible way.
ReplyDeleteWitty.
DeleteIt made me chuckle :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
I'm glad.
DeleteHe doesn't look like a David. He looks like a Zhang Wei.
ReplyDelete😉
DeleteThat's funny.
ReplyDeleteI thought so, too.
DeleteUh oh, David, the patient's anesthesia doesn't seem to be working....
ReplyDeleteLOL!
DeleteI am David and I do this all the time.
ReplyDeleteOh, my!
DeleteLOL that would not be a good thing to hear right before surgery
ReplyDeleteToo right!
DeleteSometimes we give ourselves the pep talk!!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely.
DeleteThat was funny.
ReplyDeleteWhen you deal with an accountant or teacher, you sit upright, on your own side of the desk, fully clothed. Not naked, flat on your back, about to be cut up. Surgeons work hard, but I still don't like depending on them.
ReplyDeleteSurgery is not a do-it-yourself job!
DeleteYikes! Not what you want to hear when you are on the table.
ReplyDeleteNot at all.
DeleteHa ha.... Made me smile too.
ReplyDelete😉
DeleteLove that, although if it happened to me as a patient it would be a bit disconcerting.,
ReplyDelete. . . to say the least . . .
Deletehaha it's funny, Hug Andreja!
ReplyDeleteThank you
DeleteIt IS funny - but maybe not so much when you're "not David" !
ReplyDeleteWorst nightmare!
DeleteThanks for a bit of humour to start the day
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure!
DeleteSomething to cheer you up before the operation ;)
ReplyDeleteToo late to panic!
DeleteHa! Not particularly reassuring but funny!
ReplyDeleteA laugh at someone else's expense, I think!
DeleteThat’s funny 😁
ReplyDeleteAlison in Devon x
😷
DeleteI told the charge nurse to forgive me for anything I say to her after my surgery, because she looked exactly like my hateful ex mother-in-law.
ReplyDeleteOh, dear . . . 😕
Delete🤣🤣
ReplyDelete😷
Deleteha, ha, very funny, but I wouldn't want my surgeon to say that!!
ReplyDeleteQuite so!
Delete